This video shows you how to embed your Ustream (now IBM Video Streaming) live video feed onto your Worship Times website.
In this article, we're going to show you how to embed your Ustream live stream onto your Worship Times website.
Ustream has now been bought out by IBM, so their front page looks a little different, but if you already had a current account, you got transferred over. If you need to sign up for a new account, you can do that at video.ibm.com, but a simple Google search for Ustream will redirect you here as well.
This is one of the more expensive live streaming options, but they definitely have the most options and the highest bandwidth. If you don't want to mess around and you want to do it right, it's really hard to beat Ustream (or now IBM's Watson).
- Once you have your account set up and you get your live feed going, go ahead and publish it.
- Go over to the embed link and copy the link (not the full embed, just the URL).
- Create a new page or a post, or use an existing page.
- Put your cursor where you'd like it, then click the Add Media button.
- Go down to Ustream Video and click that.
- Paste in that video link that you just copied from IBM. It's going to strip out just the ID.
- Change your video width and height as you want it.
- Insert Ustream Video.
- Update the page.