Learn how to be able to edit a page or post using the standard builder. This is great when needing to make a small change or two on a page or post that is already published on your website.
In this article, we'll show you how you can edit the pages you have already created.
- Log in to the back-end of your website.
- In the left-hand admin sidebar, select Pages, where you'll see an entire list of the pages on your site.
- Look for the name of the page you'd like to edit, hover over it, and then under the title of the page, click on Edit. (Alternatively, you can navigate to the page on the front-end of your website and click on Edit Page in the top, black admin bar).
- Add or edit content in the content editor.
- Click the Update button on the right-hand side.
We have many more tutorials on content editing, varying by your theme/editor. Most themes use the standard WordPress editor, but you can check your theme by going to Appearance --> Themes from your dashboard.