Learn how to quickly change the page layout for every page and post on your website using the standard editor and the theme customizer.
In this article, we're going to show you how to quickly change the layout of all your pages and posts on your site. You can achieve this by changing the default page layout for pages and posts in your theme customizer. Only available on select themes.
- Log into the back-end of your website.
- In the left-hand admin sidebar, hover over Appearance and select Customize.
- Once the page loads, look for the option titled Theme Settings.
- Then look for the option titled Site Layout.
- Select your site's layout. This will change all of the pages on your site. Options vary theme to theme, but could include having content on the left, three quarters of the page, and then a primary sidebar on the right. Another option could be a one-quarter sidebar on the left and then your content on the right. A third could be a full-width page without a sidebar. Some themes even offer two sidebars. (One page that this may not affect, again dependent on your theme, is your homepage, especially if your homepage is comprised of widgets).
If you have any comments or questions, please go ahead and submit a support ticket, and we'll be happy to help you with any questions or issues that might come up.