Using your Worship Times website and Google Maps, you can easily embed a Google map with directions to any location. This video will show you how it's done.
Learn how to add a Google maps to a page or a post.
- Edit an existing page or post, or create new page or post
- Click in the main editor
- Click on the Add Media button
- On the left hand side, click on Google Maps
- Type in an address and select any options/settings that you need
- Click on Insert Google Map - you'll now see a shortcode in your editor
- Publish/Update/Save the page
If you're wanting to add a map to an event, add a location directly in the event in the location/venue field.